Monday, July 8, 2013

Jeans

If you know me you seldom see me wearing anything other than a pair of jeans, unless I'm running or relaxing. Even in the hottest day of summer I wear jeans. A lot of people call me crazy, but considering I mostly work outside in environments that may be hazardous to my legs I don't mind it much.

You know why? Because people complain about weed eating in their shorts. Or i'm often on the ground which is dirty, gross, oil, dirt, you know. I'm on the ground working on mowers or whatever and I don't want to have my legs or knees getting super dirty all the time. So I let my pants get dirty.

Also, things fall in my boots. If I wasn't wearing pants. With pants they cover the top of my boots so things can't fall in them. Also it irritates me when people put their pants into their boots. That's how you get junk in your boots. But that is a whole other can of beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment